In Depth Discussion of Celebrity Cellulite
When reaching the age 20, one common problem haunts women all over the world…cellulite. Many are saying that it’s natural to have these teensy fat deposits in key parts of woman’s body. Even the most popular celebrity women have what they call celebrity Cellulite. But let’s face the fact that it doesn’t feel great having these especially if you want to show off your new sets of clothes.
On medical terminology, doctors call cellulite adiposis edematosa or gyynoid lipodystrophy. Common people also call it hail damage, cottage cheese and orange peel syndrome. It has lot of other names but one thing is clear, all women want to get rid of cellulite as it may cause men to cringe at them. Before you scratch your head searching for the best way on how to Eliminate Cellulite, it would be wise to educate yourself about it.
Watch the 5 Keys to Kill Your Cellulite
What are the Possible Sources of Cellulite?
Until now, doctors and even scientists cannot give a clear explanation on what causes cellulite. Over the years, medical professionals simply came out with theories and here are as follows:
- Clothing – The body can be like a mass of clay. Because of continued use of tight underwear, skin portions get folded consistently causing cellulite. Men do not suffer from cellulite because their connective tissues underneath the skin are diagonally arranged. Women instead have vertically designed connective tissues. This is the reason why fat folds come out as cellulite and is triggered by our clothing choices.
- Food- There’s a belief that cellulite is not caused primarily by fat. However, it’s observable that fat women who get thinner over time are more probable targets of this condition. Statistics also show that those with cellulite are the ones who loved to eat salty foods and carbohydrates based diet. If you want to avoid celebrity cellulite, you should start avoiding salty and fatty diet.
- Genes- Simply put, if you belong to a family with cellulite or if your ancestors suffered from the condition, you’re probably the next target.
Tips on How to Eliminate Cellulite at Home
If you don’t have enough budget for a cellulite treatment, there are some home remedies you can try. Thanks to other women’s share of experiences.
- Rev up your body antioxidant by eating fruits and grains for breakfast.
- Eat raw fruits and vegetables if you can. Cooking veggies may extract their juices. Remember that its the extract that you need. If you can’t take eating them raw, get a juicer and create your own home-made veggie juice.
- There are supplements which can help eliminate celebrity cellulite. Go online and search for these medicine wonders.
- Exercise, exercise, exercise…If you really want to have smoother skin for years, it is highly advised that you exercise daily while eating the right food. Jump on the trampoline for 20 minutes, take a walk to the office, ride the bicycle and do some sit ups religiously and see the difference.
- Use body scrubs. Body scrubs today are designed not just for cleaning but for eliminating unwanted cellulite as well. Some of the most proven are seaweed, coffee and cayenne body scrubs.
What to Do if The Above Listed Don’t Work?
Dealing with cellulite is truly not a walk in the park. If home remedies don’t work, it’s probably time for you to go to a doctor and have cellulite treatment. You can still get more information about this condition. I suggest that you read the E-Book “Truth About Cellulite By Joey Atlas”.